When are dental bridges necessary? Dental bridges are an ideal tooth replacement service designed to improve the look of your smile and its function. Unlike dentures, which run the risk of falling out when eating, or dental implants, which require a sturdy jawbone to attach to, dental bridges are connected directly to other teeth in your mouth for a durable hold that can last a lifetime. Dental bridges come with these subsequent benefits:
– Dental bridges can improve oral health functions that can easily be affected by missing teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing.
– Missing or lost teeth can cause your face to sink in, potentially making you look older, weaker, and frailer. Dental bridges can restore your face back to its normal features.
– Dental bridges are a permanent tooth replacement procedure designed to mimic the look of natural teeth.
– Dental bridges can fill in gaps in your mouth left behind by missing teeth, which can cause nearby teeth to move and even increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Dental bridges can last anywhere from a decade to a lifetime of heavy usage.
Missing or lost teeth can be treated with the help of our licensed professionals at Made Ya Smile Dental. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Michael Kesner at our dental office in The Woodlands, Texas, and the surrounding communities, please contact us. We look forward to helping you achieve the healthy smile you deserve!