There are plenty of products on the market that can help you whiten your teeth. However, many of the products can damage your gums and tooth enamel, so you must exercise caution when using them. For a much safer alternative, we invite you to visit our Made Ya Smile Dental team to get a professional Zoom! teeth whitening treatment that can provide immediate results on the very first use.
It’s also important to avoid as best you can as the many situations that cause tooth discoloration. Below are a few of the reasons teeth can lose their shine and color:
– Fluorosis can cause tooth discoloration.
– Try to avoid improper or untimely oral hygiene habits.
– Avoid consuming food and drinks which can stain your teeth (including tea, wine, coffee, and soda).
– Illnesses to the mouth or body can cause tooth discoloration.
– As with everything in our bodies, teeth age over time.
– Various medications can cause tooth discoloration.
– Avoid using and/or smoking tobacco.
We can help you achieve the smile you have always wanted with our Zoom! teeth whitening treatment. For more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Michael Kesner, please call us. You can also visit our office in Sugar Land, Texas. The smile you deserve is only a visit away!