I Have Several Dental Issues. Would a Smile Makeover Address Them?
Do you have dental issues that make you become embarrassed about the look of your teeth? A smile treatment will raise your comprehensive oral wellness by fixing oral or cosmetic problems impacting your smile. The dental experts at Made Ya Smile carry out a variety of general and restorative options for individuals in Houston, TX. Read on to find out the specifics regarding the oral issues that can be fixed with teeth rejuvenation.
Can I have a smile makeover?
A smile makeover is an increasingly sought-after way to improve aesthetic issues, and includes a handful of treatments that blend in conjunction to improve the appearance of a patient's smile. A lot of the dental treatments are restorative solutions that can elevate the function of impaired teeth in addition to the patient's overall dental wellness.
Smile rejuvenation info
A teeth transformation is uniquely different based on each patient. While some patients could require a whole-mouth rehabilitation, other patients may simply require dental rejuvenation for appearance purposes. To discover the ideal dental rejuvenation treatment plan for you, book a consultation with the staff at Made Ya Smile. A full oral evaluation will be carried out to check for current teeth problems or reparative needs. A few of the conditions adjusted by a dental makeover:
- Small or misshapen teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Spotted or yellow enamel
- Fractured teeth
- Spaces in between the surrounding teeth
- Missing teeth
The most sought-after smile correction treatments
The main aim of dental rejuvenation is to modify an individual's smile to correct structure and operation in a beautiful way. Here are some of the most sought-after oral treatments for smile makeovers.
- Teeth caps: Dental crowns can strengthen and correct teeth that are injured or deteriorated. Oral crowns coat the teeth starting at the gums and are created from porcelain, ceramic, or other top-quality materials.
- Dental implants: Dental implants can restore a single lost tooth or a complete row of teeth that have been lost. Dental implants merge with the jawbone for lifelong tooth restoration.
- Customized bridges: Oral bridges are created with two or more crowns integrated in conjunction, acting to cover spaces by joining with the neighboring teeth. Designed with high-grade, resilient substances, oral bridge restorations are created to feel and look like the rest of your teeth.
- Cosmetic help: Aesthetic dentistry treatments help subtly upgrade your smile. Among the most popular treatments is porcelain veneers, which are thin shells adhered to the and edges of teeth to mask any cosmetic imperfections. Other cosmetic options consist of professional-strength teeth brightening, teeth bonding, and clear aligner trays.
- Tooth-colored restorations: Teeth with slight impairment may be modified to their inherent aesthetic and function with natural-colored (also called composite) fillings. These type of restorations can bring back a more attractive appeal to teeth that have experienced cracks, oral decay, or other dental problems.
Get started on your teeth makeover today
Whatever oral issues you may have, the caring and skilled staff at Made Ya Smile is excited to offer help to upgrade your smile. For Houston, TX women and men, dental makeovers helps address a number of cosmetic concerns while improving your dental health and wellness. Wearing a vibrant, bright smile is a feature that every patient deserves, so we welcome you to book a consultation at Made Ya Smile today.