Many Reasons to Choose Invisalign® Aligners Rather Than Traditional Braces
When you’re hoping to get a straighter, beautiful smile, our staff at Made Ya Smile is here to help. We offer Invisalign clear braces at our Houston, TX practice. During your one-on-one consultation, we can determine whether or not you’re a great candidate for this treatment. We can also review why Invisalign treatment is a more ideal choice than traditional braces.
Perks of choosing Invisalign trays over braces
Oftentimes, aligning your teeth does more than just correct their appearance. Although both will give a similar outcome of aligned teeth and elevated oral health, there are many benefits of selecting Invisalign trays, including:
- The look: Metal braces can be considered unsightly and are definitely in view. On the other hand, Invisalign liners offer an indiscernible method to align the teeth.
- Shorter treatment time: People who have metal braces can typically endure them for many years. With Invisalign treatment, the entire program usually lasts 6 – 18 months.
- Eat whatever you want: There are no actual food restrictions with Invisalign trays. Meanwhile, those with traditional braces are required to keep away from sticky or crunchy food.
- Safety: Conventional braces comprise wire and metal that may scrape or stab the inside of your mouth. In contrast, clear aligners are smooth. Traditional braces also rely on a great deal of force to straighten the teeth, unlike Invisalign treatment.
- Cleanliness: Since Invisalign clear trays are removable, it’s simpler to fully clean the teeth and gums. This can decrease buildup and cause better oral health.
The Invisalign orthodontics program
The Invisalign system straightens the teeth and improves oral health thanks to custom-made clear aligners. Each liner is used for a week or two to administer gentle and constant force for the teeth to get to their desired placements. At your consultation, we will take computerized images of your teeth and jawbone in order to generate accurate impressions of your upper and lower arches. Once the aligners have been created, you will come back to our Houston, TX practice and figure out how to wear, cleanse, and maintain them effectively. After your Invisalign treatment is finished, our team will produce a personalized retainer for you. Using your retainer will ensure that your teeth stay straight and mitigate any possibility of changes in position.
Issues Invisalign clear aligners can address
Invisalign treatment can improve upon a variety of cosmetic concerns, such as:
- Short teeth
- Spaces between the teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Lopsided teeth
- Bite misalignment
In most cases, this treatment is a reliable option for any patient who doesn’t want to commit to a lengthy ortho treatment. Adolescents and older patients have used this nearly invisible alternative as a more effective path toward a straighter smile.
Invisalign aligners vs. traditional braces
Comparing these two treatments might be complicated. However, our professionals at Made Ya Smile will provide the most accurate advice for your oral wellness. Invisalign trays are a contemporary option for just about any person in Houston, TX who desires to straighten their teeth promptly, effectively, and easily.
Discover more about improving your teeth with Invisalign orthodontics in Houston, TX
At Made Ya Smile, our staff has effectively helped countless individuals straighten their teeth with Invisalign treatment. When warped or uneven teeth are keeping you from enjoying your desired smile, it could be time to look for a convenient, comfortable, and effective solution. Invisalign treatment provides an easy way to enhance your oral health, along with the look of your smile. To learn if you’re an ideal candidate for Invisalign orthodontics at our Houston, TX facility, contact us to book an appointment.